Sunday, 23 March 2014

Pink to Make the Boys Wink

So the sun actually came out a few days ago, who knew that happened? But i thought while it was out i'd take a few outfit photo's - long story short they weren't usable, so i dived out before work and took these today.

So just imagine this outfit in the sun...


I'm wearing my cat face dress with just a simple denim jacket over the top and my Iron Man reactor necklace which i wear all the time. 


 


I added the sunglasses for a bit of a cutesy effect to the outfit, it's a very sweet summery outfit, just with tights because it's still freezing outside.


Dress - eBay
Jacket - Charity Shop
Tights - New Look
Sunglasses - eBay
Shoes - eBay
Necklace - Amehsauras Accessories


I use my platforms to add a bit of statement to a very simple outfit, like the one I'm wearing here.Sadly with Scottish terrain they're not the most practical shoes in the world. Oh well.

                           Thank you for reading!
.

1 comment:

  1. Love your style ! Your blog is amazing come see mine unholylie.blogspot.fr (;

    ReplyDelete