Sunday, 6 April 2014

I'm only wearing pants because I have to.


Lets be serious here, we all have days when we're super busy, always working and on your day off you just have to go somewhere. Well this is what i wear on those days. I was actually so busy last week i couldn't even make a blog post, but this week i managed to squeeze the time in.

So this outfit is just super casual and comfortable, for those days when you need socially acceptable pajamas. 


                       
                         Top - H&M
                         Trousers - Primark
                         Shoes - Schuh. (They are the Marvel Vans)
                         Bag - Primark
                         Necklace - Ebay
                         Coat - Primark
                         Scarf - Cambodian Market

                       

This outfit just has so many layers, because comfort and warmth. 


This bag is great, it's big enough that i can fit everything in, but small enough i don't fill it with junk. 

Oh well, time to go run more errands!

Thank you for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment